What could we help you with?
If you can demonstrate a financial need then we can consider helping you financially to attend a variety of courses and performing arts opportunities within the UK. These may include:
- Youth theatre projects
- Summer schools and holiday camps
- One-off workshops
- Part-time courses
- Full-time courses (CDMT-accredited)
The MGA Foundation is currently accepting applications for the following training periods:
- For part-time training and individual opportunities support
- For full-time training support for students starting their training in September 2021.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for financial assistance from the MGA Foundation you must be…
- living in Scotland at the time of application
- able to demonstrate a genuine financial need
- willing to attend an audition and interview
- demonstrate a potential to excel within the performing arts
- able and willing for us to contact and request a reference from your proposed training provider
- willing to commit to supporting the work of the MGA Foundation throughout your future career